Felipe Ramirez, Chapter 24 Vineyards – Inside the Vintners Circle
If he’s not between the vines or in the cellar, you might just find this winemaker out on the water! Get to know Chapter 24 winemaker, Felipe Ramirez with his Inside the Vintners Circle Q & A.
Before meeting Oregon’s premiere winemakers in person at the event, get to know the 2017 ¡Salud! Vintners Circle winemakers just a little bit better.
- What is your current favorite restaurant? Valley Commissary in McMinnville – it is the perfect spot to take a lunch break when I am driving between all of the vineyards. I love their chicken!
- Favorite beverage besides wine? Beer – I am impressed with all of the local breweries around the area, and it always resets my palate after wine tasting.
- Guiltiest pleasure? Ben & Jerry’s Phish Food Ice Cream – I can’t wait to see their next concert at the Gorge.
- Favorite ice cream? See above.
- Where do you like to vacation? I am very excited to explore Southern California/LA area and would love to visit Disneyland with my family.
- What is your current favorite TV show to binge-watch? Below Deck on Bravo – if I wasn’t a winemaker and so committed to the terrior, I would be in the water – yachting.
Join us at this year’s ¡Salud! on November 10 and 11 and get to know the Vintners Circle winemakers in person! Click here to purchase your tickets online. Don’t wait, tickets are selling quickly!