Rollin Soles, ROCO Winery – Inside the Vintners Circle
Take a look inside the Vintners Circle as Rollin Soles, co-owner and winemaker for ROCO Winery takes a stab at our “hard-hitting” questions.
Before meeting Oregon’s premiere winemakers in person at the event, get to know the 2017 ¡Salud! Vintners Circle winemakers just a little bit better.
- Guiltiest pleasure? Opera.
- If not winemaking, what career would you choose and why? An elementary school teacher. Preferable 3rd or 4th graders because there are still fun and inquisitive and not yet smelly.
- If you were invisible, where would you go? Oval office.
- What is your current favorite TV show to binge-watch? Taboo with John Hardy and the 3 Stooges.
- What is the best costume you have ever worn? Dressed as me with a crying baby figure wrapped around, and dragging off my ankle.
Join us at this year’s ¡Salud! on November 10 and 11 and get to know the Vintners Circle winemakers in person! Click here to purchase your tickets online. Don’t wait, tickets are selling quickly!