- Walla Walla CC hires new director of winemaking school
- Melanie Krause of Cinder Wines uses Syrah to win Idaho Wine Competition for third time
- Idaho bubblehouse 3100 Cellars tops 10th annual Cascadia International Wine Competition
- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
Oregon wine industry raises $830,000 for ¡Salud! healthcare
NEWBERG, Ore. — Winemaking luminaries Lynn and Ron Penner-Ash and Rollin Soles shared the spotlight as the ¡Salud! 26th Oregon Pinot Noir Auction Weekend raised $830,000 to provide healthcare for vineyard workers.
“This was our second-highest generating auction ever, and we are very thankful for the generous contributions of our donors, sponsors and hosts who made this weekend event possible,” Pat Dukes of Dukes Family Vineyards, ¡Salud! Steering Committee Co-Chair, stated in a news release. “The funds raised will allow ¡Salud! to continue to provide health services to our vineyard workers and their families, who are the cornerstone of our wine industry.””
Thank you to Eric Degerman and Great Northwest Wine for this feature highlighting the successful 2017 events!